Thursday 24 September 2009

10 things to acheive this year

  • Step outside my comfort zone by approaching my work in new and experimental ways.
  • Both develop and broaden my exsisting skills base.
  • Learn to strike a balance between manual and technical skills within my work.
  • Build self belief in my ideas when working independently.
  • Learn to work both effectively and efficiently in collaboration with other students.
  • Have conviction and confidence in my own ideas even when working with strong personalities.
  • Identify strengths and weaknesses within my work and subsequently establish contacts that that could be of benefit to me.
  • Develop my vocabulary further in order to familiarise myself with terminology used in the industry.
  • Build into my routine the undertaking of live briefs in order to further my professional working practices.
  • Improve my ability to communicate ideas effectively and appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment