- Develop and strengthen my skills base, try new things!
- Reinforce my design process and structure to how I approach my work.
- To have organised work placements.
- To have a clearer idea of what areas of graphic design I want to specialise in.
What do I want to achieve by the end of the course?
- Have a clear, focused direction of what I specifically want to do within the field of graphic design and a plan/strategy of how to go about doing it.
- Established a close set of contacts with whom I would like to work with in the future.
- To have compiled an impressive portfolio that I am happy with.
- To have begun to establish a core identity as a designer.
What do I want to achieve in my career?
- To have worked for a wide range of clients local-international, large and small.
- I want to have worked abroad in design conscious cities such as Berlin and Tokyo.
- To have worked ethically and responsibly as a designer.
- Continuously learn and develop as a designer, stay cutting edge.
- Would love to be able to work n projects that combine other interests with graphic design such as travel.